Please read and accept the following before viewing the Investment Opportunity Information.
Your use of the information contained or in this website is subject to the following:
- Web site information
Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained on this web site the information is provided for general disclosure purposes only and Spicatum Resources Australia Pty Ltd (SRA) does not warrant that the information provided will be fit for your purposes or for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that:
- you have read and understood these terms and conditions;
- you wish to access the information contained on this website and/or subscribe to services or information supplied from this website;
- certain information contained on this website may be supplied, provided or collected by, third parties not in any way connected with SRA and that such information may not have been produced for the benefit of SRA or for the purposes of supply from this website or for the users of this website, but for the purposes of those third parties who have supplied, provided or collected it. SRA merely provides a means of access to such information or has republished it and makes no claim as to the truth, falsity or accuracy of such information.
- specifically the information on this web site is recorded and collected by SRA from various sources.
- as a result of the information being collected from third parties, such information may be inaccurate: including (but not limited to) information relating to sandalwood markets and sandalwood exports.
- Updating of information
Where inaccuracies are found in information documented or reported by SRA on this website, SRA reserves the right to update such information, but does not warrant that it will update such inaccurate information.
- No Warranties or Liability
To the extent applicable law permits, SRA does not and cannot, provide any warranty, guarantee or promise express or implied concerning the content, completeness, accuracy, currency or otherwise of any individual item of information provided.
To the extent applicable law permits, SRA shall have no liability to you (whether or not you have paid for such information) or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever (including for lost revenues or profits, loss of business, loss of goodwill or reputation), even where SRA has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage, or where such loss or damage may be foreseeable.
Where applicable law does not permit such exclusion of liability, the liability of SRA (in any class or for any formulation of liability whatsoever, including for any tort) will be limited to the amount you paid for such information or to subscribe to this website (if any).
The entire risk as to the use of information contained on this website is assumed by you.
- Your responsibility
The information contained on this website is provided on the basis that all persons using such information take responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content at the time of receipt.
Information contained on this website may not be republished, copied, distributed (even where SRA has made this information publicly available), displayed, modified, incorporated into another document, report, website or information service, sold or offered for sale without the prior written authority of SRA – to do so, may be an infringement of SRA’s copyright and the copyright of third party contributors.
- Investments Warning & Further Information
Subscribers or users of this website, may be presented with opportunities in which they would like to invest in specific opportunities created by SRA in the form of private equity raising.
- If you are an Australian resident or taxpayer, in order to receive information and/to participate in these opportunities you the potential investor need to be considered a 'Sophisticated Investor' or 'Professional Investor’ within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth.) (the Act) (see: also http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sophisticatedinvestor.asp and http://www.theonlinetrader.com/common/privateinvestor.htm for more information on these terms).
- To the extent applicable, you acknowledge and agree that this website and any investment opportunities that may be referred to on this site may not have been approved by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- SRA would like to make you aware that:
- investment in new business carries high risks. It is highly speculative and before investing in any project about which information is given, prospective investors are strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice.
- the information contained in this website about any proposed business opportunity and the securities or scheme interests is not intended to be the only information on which any investment decision is made and is not a substitute for a disclosure document, product disclosure statement or any other notice that may be required under the Act, as the Act may apply to the investment. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, for example: financial statements; a business plan; information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property; or expert opinions including valuations or auditors' reports.
- prospective investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of any securities or scheme interests that may be offered.
- you may not participate in any investment opportunity without confirming your status with SRA as a Sophisticated Investor or Professional Investor in writing and applying to receive detailed investment opportunity information from SRA.
- Interested in sandalwood production in Victoria? We are currently supplying high quality sandalwood seed and facilitating the establishment of new projects in Victoria.
- In the southwest of Western Australia, sandalwood has been subjected to sustained commercial exploitation since the 1840s,
- spicatum plus™ is simply the most productive, robust and cost-effective system for the cultivation and production of Australian sandalwood,